Ayesha Curry is a chef and entrepreneur. You may know her as the wife of NBA superstar, Stephen Curry. Ayesha has been sharing delicious recipes on Instagram and her blog (ayeshacurry.com) over the last few years. She's turned her passion project into her full-time, culinary career and recently published her own cookbook titled, The Seasoned Life: Food, Family, Faith, & the Joy of Eating Well.
In this episode we discuss:
- What inspired her joy of cooking
- How she balances family with her career
- How she turned her passion project into a full-time career
- The hardest part about writing the cookbook
- Ayesha's website: ayeshacurry.com
- Follow Ayesha on Instagram
- Watch Ayesha on her YouTube channel
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
Enjoyed this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening!