Keith Rabois is a Silicon Valley entrepreneur and investor. He worked early on at PayPay, Slide, Square, and LinkedIn. He's helped build amazing companies. He now works at Khosla Ventures and he was an early investor in companies like YouTube, Airbn, Palantir, and Lyft. We discuss how his background as a classically trained litigator has been incredibly valuable in business.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why you don't want to be the best at what you do, you want to be the only one at what you do
- How to find undiscovered talent
- The characteristics of the talented leaders he's worked with which include Peter Theil, Reid Hoffman, Max Levchin, and Vinod Khosla
- When to overrule someone that reports to you
- The #1 criteria he looks for in a founder
- The upside of stress
Enjoyed this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening!