Pat Lencioni is the founder and president of The Table Group, Inc., a specialized management consulting firm focused on organizational health. He has been described by Ken Blanchard as "fast defining the next generation of leadership thinkers."
Pat's books have sold over 3 million copies including national best-sellers, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Three Signs of a Miserable Job, and Getting Naked.
As a consultant and speaker, he has worked with thousands of organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and professional sports teams to universities and nonprofits including Southwest Airlines and General Mills.
In this episode we discuss:
- Three values to identify in an ideal team player
- Humility versus confidence
- The two things organizations have to do to be successful
- The pillars of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- How to define a healthy organization
- How vulnerability breeds trust as a leader
- How to get someone to tell you the truth in an interview
Enjoyed this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening!