This is a special episode where Ryan Hawk, the host of The Learning Leader Show, interviews one of my favorite authors, John Kralik. His book, A Simple Act of Gratitude, greatly impacted my life. John was going through a turbulent time in his life and it's about the story of how he began to notice the things in his life he should have been thankful for. I loved this interview so much that I wanted to share it on my podcast. Not only does John share his story, but I liked how Ryan helps us put the power of gratitude into practice. I highly recommend getting a copy of the book on Amazon, it's actually the book I gift the most to the guests on my podcast. I interviewed John myself a couple of years ago and I wrote an article about how his book impacted my life (link below).
In this episode they discuss:
- What led to John's downward spiral in his life
- How he learned to notice the things in his life that he should be thankful for
- How writing thank you notes changed his life
- How you can begin to write really good thank you notes
- A Simple Act of Gratitude on Amazon
- Ryan Hawk's website to hear other episodes
- The article I published on Forbes.com about John's book and how it impacted me
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
Enjoyed this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening!