Ayesha Curry is literally catching on fire. The mompreneur of two has been coined the Martha Stewart for millennials. Following the recent success of her cookbook, The Seasoned Life (available on Amazon), she has a cooking show on The Food Network (Ayesha's Home Kitchen) and recently launched a meal delivery kit service (www.cookhomemade.com). If that wasn't enough, she's opening a new restaurant in San Francisco and launching her own cookware line in Target. How does she do it? Listen to our interview and follow her on Instagram (@ayeshacurry) to find out.
In this episode we discuss:
- What quality is most important to her in marriage
- Her new meal-kit delivery service
- No Kid Hungry and other charitable causes she supports
- Her long-term vision for her brand
- Ayesha's website: ayeshacurry.com
- Follow Ayesha on Instagram
- Watch Ayesha on her YouTube channel
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
Enjoyed this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening!